Powering Capital Markets 2.0 using Blockchain Technology
Welcome to ecxx
We have been building since 2016. Our company, a fintech company based in Singapore, has appeared in many international media outlets. We partner with the best in class, in international banking, electronic payments, tokenization, and other technology tools. ECXX helps companies and projects to launch its own projects as well as helps its clients with tokenization project development and setup.
We aim to offer securities on the blockchain, working with custody providers and primary issuers in a compliant and regulated manner.
Discover Our services
Digital Securities Tokens enhanced the traditional types of securities such as equities or bonds, using the benefits of blockchain and smart contract technology without compromising traditional regulatory compliance and investor protections. The alternative trading system, is the innovative market for trading these digital securities.
List your digital securities on ECXX Securities Token Platform
Securitisation of Real Estate
Real estate can be illiquid due to the nature of the asset. Security tokens that represent a share of the real estate will unlock the value of the asset and allow prospective investors to own a piece of the asset.
Venture Capital Funds
Businesses and startups can pursue new ideas with greater access to investors. Token holders can now invest in different amounts for viable projects minus the interference from traditional intermediaries.
get listed on ecxx today!
To list your security token or talk to us about tokenization, please fill up the form below.
RISK WARNING DISCLOSURE ON SECURITIES TOKENS SERVICES (SANDBOX MODE)
We provide this risk warning to you as a customer of a Securities Tokens service provider, you should be aware of the following:
1. We are permitted to operate in a sandbox only for the period from 15 August 2020 to 14 May 2021 (“Sandbox Period”), to only conduct the activity of establishing or operating an organised market regulated under the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289) (“SFA”).
2. We are exempted by MAS from complying with the full legal and regulatory requirements under the SFA, during the Sandbox Period.
3. We are not supervised by MAS during the Sandbox Period. Our operation of its organised market may be discontinued by us, or where MAS has concerns about us, it may require us to discontinue the operation of its organised market, during the Sandbox Period.
4. Our continued operations after the Sandbox Period would be subjected to us obtaining the required regulatory approvals from MAS. We may decide to discontinue its service after the Sandbox Period.
5. You are aware that you have no access to the dispute resolution scheme managed by the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC).
For more info, please visit MAS website.
Mondays to Fridays
9AM to 6PM (GMT+8, excluding Singapore public holidays)
60 Paya Lebar Road, Paya Lebar Square, Unit 10-12
+65 6386 6037