We provide this risk warning to you as a customer of a Securities Tokens service provider, you should be aware of the following:
1. We are permitted to operate in a sandbox only for the period from 15 August 2020 to 14 November 2021 (“Sandbox Period”), to only conduct the activity of establishing or operating an organised market regulated under the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289) (“SFA”).
2. We are exempted by MAS from complying with the full legal and regulatory requirements under the SFA, during the Sandbox Period.
3. We are not supervised by MAS during the Sandbox Period. Our operation of its organised market may be discontinued by us, or where MAS has concerns about us, it may require us to discontinue the operation of its organised market, during the Sandbox Period.
4. Our continued operations after the Sandbox Period would be subjected to us obtaining the required regulatory approvals from MAS. We may decide to discontinue its service after the Sandbox Period.
5. You are aware that you have no access to the dispute resolution scheme managed by the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (FIDReC).
For more info, please visit MAS website.